Low-Carb Cookie Dough bites are super easy to make, have no eggs, and hit the spot every time! Read on to find out how to make these keto-friendly eats.
Yields 14 servings
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- 8 tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp. Dark chocolate chips
- Whip butter until light and fluffy. I didn’t use a hand mixer, but it wouldn’t be a bad idea if you have one.
- Add cream cheese and continue to whip.
- Add erythritol, vanilla and salt and beat until combined.
- Add the coconut flour slowly and mix until there are no lumps.
- Toss in chocolate chips.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for 20 minutes until firm.
- Scoop into little balls and roll until you’re satisfied with the shape.
- Enjoy your Low-Carb Cookie Dough Fat Bombs!
- 127 Calories
- 3.5 g Net Carbs (5.9 g Carbs & 2.4 g Fiber)
- 7.9 g Fat
- 1.4 g Protein
I made another version of this Low-Carb Cookie Dough recipe adding a bit of cocoa powder and a bit of peanut butter. Maybe not the greatest when trying to make something portable, but taking a spoon to it after dinner and letting yourself have a bite? Pretty tasty!
*Don’t try baking these into actual cookies. They won’t taste great!