Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 package Mann’s Sunny Shores Power Blend
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (I used dehydrated ginger because I didn’t have time to chop)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Brown the ground pork (I used a saucepan to keep the veggies contained, but a large wok or frying pan would work, too!)
- Combine the onion with the browned ground pork.
- Mix together with sesame oil and continue cooking over medium heat.
- Once the onions have softened, add garlic, ground ginger, and soy sauce.
- Add the Power Blend (or your favourite Keto-friendly vegetables).
- Continue stirring over low-medium heat for approximately 5 minutes to ensure the vegetables have softened and the sauce has mixed evenly.
Keto Egg Roll Approximate Macros (per serving – recipe yields 4 servings):
- 285 Calories
- 19g Protein
- 11g Carbohydrates
- 4g Fiber
- 20g Fat
Click here for more low-carb/ keto recipes!