Motiva Breast Implants Surgery Day
On October 20th, 2017 I went “under the knife” at TL Plastic Surgery. Seoul Cosmetic Surgery‘s team was there for the entire process and my surgery was performed by the incomparable Dr. Yim Joonghyuk. In the video to follow, you’ll see that I had nerves about my surgery that day, but the jitters about the fact that I was actually getting plastic surgery by a Korean surgeon in a foreign country were gone. I had taken some long, hard, topless looks in the mirror, and realized that this was an opportunity I would never have again. After 12 years of considering breast augmentation, I was finally going to get the “Rolls Royce” of breast implants. This was my Motiva Moment.
How Did I Feel on Breast Augmentation Surgery Day in Korea?
Before your boob job surgery in Seoul, get a good night’s rest! Make sure you’re comfortable with your surgeon and their staff. My surgeon is super friendly and personable. He always made me feel like his #1 priority even though he’s one of the top 5 Plastic Surgeons in Korea, and probably the #1 Breast Augmentation Surgeon in Korea as well. He specializes in breast implants and body contouring, so you won’t see him handling any surgeries beyond. In my 2 consultations before my boob job surgery, I asked a number of questions about what to expect leading up to surgery, surgery day, and post-operation care. Even though we had already had 2 breast implants consultations, we reviewed my questions again. They offered to let me try the sizers again, but I didn’t want the hassle. Before surgery for my Motiva breast implants I felt confident.
What Happens the Day of Breast Implants Surgery in Seoul?
If you choose to go through with plastic surgery in Korea, I’d recommend working with a Medical Tourism company like Seoul Cosmetic Surgery. They arranged my pre-surgery testing which involved a urine test, a blood test, and an EKG. I actually went over on my lunch break the day before and had all that finalized with time to spare. On surgery day I arrived at TL Plastic Surgery at 11 AM. Mona and Dean from SCS were already there to greet me. We waited together as TL got all the details finessed.
Motiva Breast Implants in Seoul: Order of Events
- I went upstairs where I got into a gown for “before” pictures. We took the photos at 5 different angles with various hand positioning.
- I signed my medical release, had my final consultation, and got marked up for surgery.
- We went downstairs to the waiting room where I changed into a horrible little paper thong, pants, and a wrap shirt for surgery.
- We moved down to the operating room.
- An IV was placed in my right hand with a heart-rate monitor on my finger.
- I had to count back from 100. By about 96 I was out like a light.
- When I woke up from anesthesia, I was taken to another room to rest for a couple of hours.
- After resting for a while under a bunch of blankets (I was very cold after anesthesia) I was able to go get changed upstairs. Mona helped me carry my things to the car (KakaoTaxi Black Mercedes c/o TL Plastic Surgery) and off we went to the hotel.
Stay tuned for my thoughts, feelings, and emotions after my Breast Implants surgery in Seoul! My recovery seems to have been a lot easier than many others. Have you had cosmetic or plastic surgery in Seoul or Korea? Do you have questions? Leave them for me in the comments section below, or connect with That Girl Cartier on Facebook!