I genuine hate finding recipes on blogs because you have to sift through the story of why and for whom this keto recipe was made on a particular spring day in ZzzZzzZzz…
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia (or 0 Calorie Erythritol)
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- Nuts? Add in whatever you like – just consult the nutritional facts first.
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a screw top. Make sure it’s one you can shake without the contents going everywhere.
- Shake vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- Freeze for 2 hours +
- 217 Calories
- 3.4 g Net Carbs (5.4 g Carbs & 2 g Fiber)
- 22.7 g Fat
- 1.7 g Protein
The backstory: I have a massive sweet tooth. I’m pretty good about watching what I eat on a low-carb or keto diet, but when it comes to that time when PMS starts to rear its ugly head, I want a little something sweet. This keto recipe was inspired by Peace Love and Low Carb , but I genuinely had to scroll through the website and a gazillion ads that find the ingredients and instructions. No bueno!
Hope you enjoy this recipe – I only make as much as I’ll allow myself to finish in one sitting, but if you’ve got more willpower than me go ahead and batch up a bunch for your keto diet!